Florist In Georgetown : Karen's Flower Cart.
Florist In Georgetown
- An affluent section of northwestern Washington, DC, home to government officials, shopping districts, and Georgetown University
- a section of northwestern Washington, D.C.
- Georgetown is a neighborhood located in the Northwest quadrant of Washington, D.C., along the Potomac River waterfront. Founded in 1751, the city of Georgetown substantially predated the establishment of the city of Washington and the District of Columbia.
- The capital of Guyana, a port at the mouth of the Demerara River; pop. 188,000
- port city and the capital and largest city of Guyana; "the city was called Stabroek by the Dutch but was renamed Georgetown by the British in 1812"
- A person who sells and arranges plants and cut flowers
- (floral) resembling or made of or suggestive of flowers; "an unusual floral design"
- a shop where flowers and ornamental plants are sold
The flower man
Bouquet of flowers in necklace form - a florist specialist for the Indian prayer accessories preparing flowers for their customer at the temple nearby. Shot at the road leading to the Chulia Street, Penang.
Leica M3 Wetzlar DS, Leica Summicron 50mm F2, Kodak Ektar 100, Box Speed
John and Martha Lee
The 1900 census shows that John was a florist prosperous enough to own his own home. The couple had been married for 20 years. Both had been born in Virginia. They lived at 2754 N Street in Georgetown.
flower girl dresses online
white flower girls dresses
tip top flower girl
floral park school
online sympathy flower
wedding flowers daisies